Sales Peer Groups for Salespeople and Account Managers
Our sales peer group is perfect for the MSP that have a salesperson or salespeople on staff and are already being managed daily. Paired with salespeople in non-competing territories, your salesperson interacts multiple times per week with peers going through the same sales challenges, whether in prospecting or onsite faze of the sales cycle.
We’ll help you understand what metrics to focus on during prospecting through coaching on how to close business more effectively. On any given day, there is a focus on best in practice role plays, position specific talk tracks, ways to generate higher proposal to meeting ratio or proposal to close ratio’s, to name a few. The goal of any sales peer group is to:
- Provide help on the entire sales process
- Stay accountable through a sales activity points system
- Help salespeople build stronger pipelines and close ratios
- Get them over common sales plateaus, depending on how long they’ve been with the company
- Provide situational sales coaching to companies in the active sales cycle